What information do we collect:
We collect information when you register to our website. You may be asked to enter your name, your email address, your country name, your address and your telephone number (if required).
What do we use your information for?
We use your information just to enhance your experience and to improve our website.
- Count return visits to our site.
- Reporting anonymous statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage.
- Enabling automatic logins.
- Personalize the website and to deliver content specific to your interests.
- Enable Google analyzer to monitor traffic to our website.
Do we use Third Party Links:
No, we don't use third part links, unless they're our partners and we're bound to co-operate with each other. Parties other than our Partners are not allowed to share their links or promote there website without notifying us.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Information to outside parties/companies:
We don’t disclose any personal information to third parties. Your information will not be shared to any third party.